European Startup Network (ESN) unifies Europe’s national startup associations to create a common voice for European startups.
ESN wants to build a startup-friendly environment so that startups grow and thrive in Europe. That is why we united 38 associations representing startups in their countries. Among our members we count France Digitale, Startups.be Startup Estonia, Austrian Startups, and many other impactful startup associations..
Together, we help strengthen the European startup ecosystem by:
- Representing startup ecosystems at the EU level (European Commission, …),
- Sharing knowledge and exchanging European best practices,
- Creating partnerships between startups, corporates, accelerators, institutions, and investors.
We want you! European Startup Network is seeking a forward-thinking and enthusiastic Communication Intern to join our dynamic team. This is a great opportunity for a student seeking to make an impact on the outreach potential of a fast-growing organisation. You will work with a youthful, enthusiastic squad to help organise ESN’s communication and dissemination activities.
Your tasks will include:
- Helping draft communication and dissemination strategies/plans that take into account the different projects and activities run by ESN,
- Implementing the communication and dissemination strategies/plans by animating the different communication channels ESN is managing,
- Keeping ESN’s website (and other specific project websites) up-to-date and implementing improvements where necessary.
- Creating original visual content to boost the impact of communication campaigns,
- Helping with the organisation of events on an ad-hoc basis.
A student (or recent graduate) in Communication, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or similar. Applications from candidates with a different academic background are welcome, as long as they can show knowledge of communication theory and practice and proficiency in the use of online communication tools.
- Advanced English proficiency
- Proficiency in the use of social media (expecially Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn),
- Visual content creation skills (through Canva or similar platforms/softwares)
- Video, photo and audio shooting/editing skills
- Proficiency in web designing, especially with WordPress.
- An engaging, dynamic team atmosphere—young, driven, and ready to make change
- Experience working in the startup ecosystem, ample opportunity to expand your professional network
- Energizing coworking space in the heart of Brussels
- Responsibility and trust—time and space to make real change in our organization
- Opportunity to work with a pan-European membership base and global network of partners
To submit your application, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org