Employer: European Startup Network
Title: European Project Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Will Train Applicant(s): Yes
Preferred Degree(s): Business or equivalent
Preferred Experience: 2-3 years
European Startup Network (ESN) is seeking an enthusiastic project manager to join our dynamic team. You will work on two- to three-year projects funded by the European Commission in an effort to help facilitate growth for startups and scaleups across Europe.
A pan-European, member-based organization, ESN works with national startup associations to build a united voice, represent startups and scaleups at the European level, share best practices, and build partnerships between ecosystem members (startups, scaleups, corporates, investors, accelerators, institutions,…).
If you choose to work with ESN, you’ll oversee and/or assist with various projects and tasks, including but not limited to:
- Researching, building, and presenting a toolkit designed to assist ecosystem members (startups, corporates, and universities) with open innovation.
- Evaluation and iteration: investigating best practices in open innovation, designing prototypes, conducting workshops, …
- Scouting Europe’s most innovative scaleups based on qualification criteria (including but not limited to: funding raised, number of customers, maturity of product or service, vertical relevance, …).
- Ensuring relevant scaleups align with corporate and investor needs.
- Mobilizing and uniting stakeholders across the European startup ecosystem for event participation.
- Project reporting.
What We Want:
- A results-oriented individual who heeds strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- English required (Level B2/C1)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced professional environment
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- An engaging, dynamic working atmosphere—focused on startups, facilitating their growth and extent of international exposure.
- Experience working in the startup ecosystem and at the European level.
- Flexible working hours and access to an energizing coworking space in the heart of Brussels.
- Hands-on project management experience—handling large-budget projects and ensuring their success.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Jan Bormans / email@example.com).
ESN is a collaborative environment and hosts a spirited team. We look forward to receiving your application.