- the first micro-credential (a modular, flexible format stemming from MOOCs) Pilot world-wide on corporate entrepreneurship for 30 selected entrepreneurs, managers, students;
- the first MOOC on corporate entrepreneurship (1.500+ entrepreneurs, managers, students);
- and a unique corporate entrepreneurship Toolbox (guidelines, tools for 5.000+ users) to facilitate the collaboration between the 3 target groups.
The Startup Europe Partnership is a platform where the best scaleups meet the best corporates and investors with a single goal: make things happen.
Whether that means procurement (product licensing or initiating co-development/POCs), investments, and exits (acquisitions and IPOs). Startup Europe Partnership (SEP) hosts “Europe’s Corporate Startup Stars”, a ranking of the most startup friendly corporates in Europe, each year. SEP also connects the European ecosystems with Silicon Valley (SEC2SV mission) and Israel (SEC2IL mission).
Upskilling 4.0‘s mission is to provide skill improvement opportunities to foster b2b collaboration through open innovation among startups, scaleups, and established companies focusing on modern technologies and innovation (Industry 4.0).
The project will produce five intellectual output:
- Screening model for collaboration,
- Skills development framework,
- Upskilling toolkits,
- Gamified platform,
- Implementation guidelines for the creation of an Upskilling Lab to support start-ups, scale-ups, mid-sized and corporates.