The Member is obliged,
5.1 To provide only true and non-misleading statements on the Personal and/or Organisation profiles and in communications with other Members, and to refrain from using any pseudonyms or pen names.
5.2 To post on the European Startup Network Websites only photographs of the Member in which the Member can be clearly and plainly recognised and/or official Organisation logos. The Member warrants and represents that the public display of the photographs delivered by the Member to the European Startup Network Websites is not prohibited.
5.3 To comply with all applicable legislation, and respect all third-party rights. In Particular, the Member shall not
- Use any insulting or defamatory contents, regardless of whether said contents are directed at another Member or European Startup Network personnel or other companies.
- Use any pornographic or violence-glorifying materials or any contents that violate any applicable legislation for the protection of minors; or advertise or promote, offer or distribute any pornographic or violence-glorifying product or products which do not comply with any applicable legislation for the protection of minors.
- Unreasonably annoy (particularly with spam) any other Member.
- Use without authorisation any contents protected by law (e.g. by copyright, trademark, patent, utility patent, or design patent laws), or advertise, promote, offer or distribute any goods or services protected by law.
- Use or promote any commercial practices considered unfair competition, including progressive customer acquisition practices (such as chain distribution systems, multilevel selling or pyramid sales).
5.4 To refrain from engaging in any of the following annoying actions, even if they do not constitute a breach of any applicable laws:
- Sending chain letters
- Performing, advertising and promoting any form of structural distribution measures (such as multi-level marketing or multi-level network marketing) or
- Communicating in any insinuating or sexual way (suggestive or explicit).
5.5 The Member is prohibited from the following:
Employing any mechanisms, software or scripts when using European Startup Network Websites. However, the User/Member may use the interfaces or software provided by European Startup Network within the scope of the services available on the European Startup Network Websites.
Blocking, overwriting, modifying and copying of any contents of the European Startup Network Websites, unless said actions are necessary for the proper use of the services on the European Startup Network Websites. For example, the use of the “Robot/Crawler” search engine technology is not required for proper use of the services, and is therefore prohibited.
Distributing or publicly disclosing the contents of any of the Websites of European Startup Network or any other User.
Performing any actions, which may impair the operability of European Startup Network’s infrastructure, particularly actions, which may overload said infrastructure.